Financial assistance available for first-time Kannapolis homebuyers |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
Through a combination of federal housing and community development funding sources, up to $10,000 is available to prospective first-time, low to moderate income homebuyers.
The City of Kannapolis is offering this program to increase homeownership opportunities, provide quality affordable housing and support neighborhood revitalization.
Down payment and closing cost assistance is available and real estate agents are eligible to receive commission.
Buyers must meet certain income guidelines (i.e., combined income below $43,850 for two-person household) and will receive pre-purchase financial counseling and loan review in addition to other program requirements
The City works with non-profit housing partners to build energy-efficient homes in areas designated for infrastructure investment and new development. Limited lots are available.
Contact Sherry Gordon, Community Development Program Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-920-4332 for more information.
Top Kannapolis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- A special contribution from Salisbury Police Chief Rory Collins
- NASCAR Truck Series trailer stolen from Rowan business park
- Police: Former foster parent charged with sex crimes against kids
- "I know that guy!" Man caught after victim takes his picture and lets sheriff give to media
- Wanted man now faces charges for guns, drugs at Lakewood Apartments