College admissions professionals offer free tips to parents | Schools
Cannon School is helping parents prepare their children for college this week.
Parents of Charlotte-area high school students in grades 9-11 are invited to learn how they can help their child find the college that best fits their child's goals.
Participants can benefit from a panel discussion with Jennifer Hantho from Carleton College and Janice Finney from Florida State University who are presenting an overview of admission trends.
The discussion also addresses the evaluation process for college applicants.
Interested parents should meet in Taylor Hall at Cannon School, located at 5801 Poplar Tent Road in Concord, Wednesday February 13, from 7 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Admission is free and open to the public.
For more information on the seminar, call 704-721-7199.
Top Kannapolis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- A special contribution from Salisbury Police Chief Rory Collins
- NASCAR Truck Series trailer stolen from Rowan business park
- Police: Former foster parent charged with sex crimes against kids
- "I know that guy!" Man caught after victim takes his picture and lets sheriff give to media
- Wanted man now faces charges for guns, drugs at Lakewood Apartments