Woman blames sneeze for car crash, report says | Weird
KANNAPOLIS - A 42-year-old Kannapolis woman told police a sneeze caused her to rear-end a car on Tuesday.
The crash happened on Lane Street at North Cannon Boulevard around 5:30 p.m., a Kannapolis Police report said.
According to the report, the woman was slowing down to stop at a red light when she sneezed, forcing her eyes to close, and then hit the car stopped in front of her.
About $50 in damage was caused to each car, the report said.
The sneezing offender was cited for failing to reduce speed.
Top Kannapolis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- "Large scale" drug operation nets three arrests, drugs and cash seized
- City of Salisbury Memorial Day schedule
- World of Outlaws STP Sprint Car Series and NDRA Crate Late Models Take Over The Dirt Track
- RCCC graduates first student from Potter's House
- Looking for work? Rowan Helping Ministries has job opening